Sunday, January 18, 2009

Recent Family Photos

While we were all together, my Mom and Dad thought it would be nice to have some family pictures done. I'm not gonna lie, it was mayhem trying to get everyone ready and smiling at the same time...(and as you can see...all five babies DID NOT smile...this picture cracks me up because not one of them is smiling!) but Eden(our photographer and family friend) did an amazing job!

Our last "family of four" family photo.

Little Norah on the inside.

4 comments:

LieslPie said...

i can't believe you got all those kids to sit still to take a family picture. all those babies are being sooooo good. your girls are looking so much older now...so cute!

Britta said...

Beautiful photos! You ALL are so cute.(even Jeff)

Brittany S. G. said...

I'm so glad that you were able to get those beautiful pictures taken. Hopefully I'll be able to take pictures that lovely someday. :)

Love ya!

Britt

Lori said...

Baby belly!! YAY!

Love the family photo-- and look at all those grandbabies!!! Your mom must be flying high these days.