This girl is so determined! She falls constantly but just picks herself right up again. My favorite thing is when she says "Whoa" and then stands up again. That's what we've been hearing all day lately, "Whoa, Whoa". Hooray for Laurel!
And this is my other favorite thing: She has a favorite basket that she uses as a walker. When she sees something interesting, she puts it in the basket and is on her way. Hilarious.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Laurel Walks!!
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Too cute! Yay Laurel!
BTW: McKay enjoyed the video and was waving at her. :)
WOW! You go Laurel! What a great walker!
It looks like there's a lot of interesting things around the house to gather into Laurel's basket. What a funny girl! Thanks for sharing!
Yeah Laurel! How exciting!
Hannah your family is so cute. I love the new pics. Yeah for Laural walking...now life only gets crazier!! But in a good way! Yeah also for Nora's blessing. What a special time. I really felt the same way at Mattea's blessing, especially having my great grandma there. I felt so happy to be able to share her with my kids...her wisdom and faith and experiences. Family is the best!
So cute! And so big! I can't wait to see you this weekend.
You are the best mom!! I love how cute they are!! We really want to hang out but things have gotten so crazy around here. I know you know how it is with another little on the way and the nesting list keeps growing. We'd love to get together though. Call me if you have time.
Yay for walking babies!! Mine just walked this week too!! It's so fun to see them master a new skill!
I never get to see you anymore, but know that I think about you all the time, and that you can call me if you ever need anything! xo
Hooray for Laurel! (I love the flower in her hair.) You dress your girls up so cute. The walker IS hilarious, especially since you bought her a perfectly good hippo one.;)(isn't that how it goes, atleast you did spend too much on it, right?;) I love that she has silverware in it, since she has always been the one to like to play in the dishwasher. Good work Laurel! Next? Running!:)
DIDN'T spend too much on the walker.
Who knew she could get cuter?! I think walking bumped her off the charts for cuteness.
She is adorable! How old are they now? My twins after learning to walk we always found plotting some creative plan-good luck...it's the funnest!
Post a Comment