
May was a busy month. It started with Norah's blessing which as I said before was wonderful. Then me and the girls left Jeff alone to focus on his intense summer class (which turned out to be his least intense class so far) and went to Sparks. While there we enjoyed Cedric and Sarah and Scout (who were living in the basement for a month - he was doing an internship). We also shared the basement with the missionaries (who now live there - interesting - but good - they really enjoyed the ping pong table). We also loved seeing Jordan, Ruthie and Massey.
While there I got to:
- Go to a regional fireside and listen to wisdom from Elders Anderson and Bednar...simply amazing. Norah slept the whole time so I could focus and just soak it all in.
- Work on a bunch of sewing projects...awesome
- Visit with almost all of the girls Great Grandparents on Jeff's side and mine
- Work on a mural for the "Reading Nook"
- Hang out with some great friends and family
- Eat lots of yummy food
- Spend Mother's Day with my Mom
- Watch American Idol with Sarah...this was seriously a highlight for me...I was rooting for Kris and HE WON!!!! I actually voted this year...I can't believe I'm admitting this to all of my 5 -10 readers.
- Finally get my hairs cut
- Come home early cause we all missed Daddy


10 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful time. I had to tell you that I had a dream about your girls and that they were in my room and I had never met them. I asked the first one if she was Laurel and she came up and shook my hand. She said, "My name is Laurel, nice to meet you." Then both Maisy and Norah came up and did the same. They were so polite.
You officially have 11 readers now! Trips back home are always so fun!!
I love the header picture, Hannah! You all look so great. And, don't worry, ain't no shame in American Idol. I was rooting for Kris, too! PS: We need to get together sometime!
When I'm having an off day with just my two little ones I think of you and it helps me have a better perspective. I honestly don't know how you do it!
Hopefully, someday we can both be in Sparks at the same time so I can meet your girls.
Hannah, I loved the pictures! I especially loved the one of your grandma with Norah. Also the one of your mural! You are SO amazing. Some day I want a mural by Hannah. Hopefully we'll get to see you in July.
Sounds like you had fun in Reno. I am glad we got to meet up in Utah, just not long enough. Love ya.
It was so good to talk to you for a minute yesterday (literally a minute). But it was a great minute. It looks like you have been super busy.
I love your mural. You are so very talented! You definitely inspire me to do little projects.
Wow! your month WAS busy. Loved the pictures. The girls look cute in their pinafores. I'm still working on Norah's. O.k. I haven't started yet, but I will...I promise. Love ya like a sista!
Hannah when I saw your post title I thought you'd physically moved from your house and I was going to be SO impressed as well as sympathetic that a woman with three little girls moved. I'm happy you just moved blog locations.
I'm excited to see you and yours in July!!!!
That's crazy. My dad was there from 1966(maybe early 1967)- late 1968. I wonder if they knew each other. Probably not, but still crazy. Yeah, you know that Robert the Bruce guy in Braveheart and the history books, he's my relative. My maiden name was Bruce. I took bagpipe lessons for a time.
I'd love to go to a Scottish festival. Let me know when they have it again, okay? :)
Post a Comment