Thursday, September 10, 2009

Give Me One Moment In Time....

13 comments:

Britta said...

Give me one... moment in time...
Just pretend like I'm actually singing it.
Cute picture!

Jenks Jive said...

Ha ha. This is great. I think we must all be more normal than we realize.

Beth and Shae said...

THis is awesome! I can totally relate although a picture of my office desk area would make yours look like an organized picture in a Martha Magazine. Hope you are well.

Maria said...

LOVE it!
I am a little curious about the bb gun though... and I must confess I thought about it last night when a dog somewhere started yelping as I was falling asleep! :)

Darlene said...

Hannah, You are HILARIOUS and creative and handling your challenges very well, despite how you might feel sometimes as the laundry builds up, the dinner doesn't happen, the floors aren't like you want them to be, etc., etc., etc. It appears that you are majoring in the major things and that is wonderful! You're cool!

RuthandJordan said...

Oh Hannah that's awesome. You're such a good mom, I can tell you were really listening to all the different suggestions people gave you at your shower when they said: "don't get mad, take a picture".
Ruth

Lori said...

HAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I can't stop laughing! I love it.

Nicki said...

I totally hear you about the Fix it and Forget about it cook book. I know life would be one hundred times easier if I'd think about dinner in the morning instead of at 5:30 at night. . . We all need to get together!

Lori said...

Every time I check in to see if you have a new post, this song gets stuck in my head for an hour. It was the first song I remember learning alto to in 6th grade choir.

There you go. Like a good o.j., I try to have juicy little tidbits.

Olivia Cobian said...

I love your hair, Hannah! Your blog's great too.

Erica said...

We saw Beth today and thought about you, so I just caught up on your blog, and seems to have bridged the gap a bit. Darling girls!! I love the morning smoothie routine- I think that I'll adopt it too. Benson likes greens, but not leafy, so this might do the trick.

Ruth said...

At least your kids are happy and well taken care of. I find myself wondering why I make to do lists- either it is the same cleaning that always needs to be done or things like the picture frame on your desk that never do get done!
BTW- after being skeptical for a while, you've convinced me with your pitch on homemade laundry soap, I am trying it out this weekend.

coryshay said...

ah the story of my life! Such a cute post!