Thursday, August 20, 2009

Good Morning

This was my view the other day when Jeff got them up and brought them into our bed:


Does life get any better?

8 comments:

Britta said...

How cute! I'd love to wake up to bright smiling faces like these.
They're getting so big.
Yes! Life gets better when they are older and they let you sleep in while make breakfast.

Britta said...

While THEY make breakfast. Sorry, forgot the THEY.

Unknown said...

absolutely adorable!!!

DANIELLE said...

They are getting so big! But MAN they are just as cute as ever!

coryshay said...

no it doesn't! What a great view to wake up to!

Erica said...

I finally got all caught up on your blogs. Wow! What a woman! You inspire me. I am totally going to make some of those bibs. Does any fabric work with the towel?

When can we get together? I'd love to just chat sometime.

Lori said...

You're killing us! We miss those girls so much. I saw a vacancy down the hall from us. Com'on. Five people, two bedroom apartment. Ya'gonna love it.

Emily said...

They look so CRISP first thing in the morning! It must be the dry air. Out here in Missouri the humidity has us girls looking rather bird's nesty first thing in the A.M!

I loved catching up on your blog!