hahahahhaha, oh man. Honestly I can't even imagine the constant toddler battle of discipline TIMES TWO! Dealing with "NO!" and "MINE!" is enough for me at regular concentration. You're a superstar.
I think that's your brain with just one toddler... two must be more like scrambled eggs- you know, so frazzled that you can't even keep your brain in one place... good thing you're rockin' it up!
Hello! I'm Hannah. So glad you stopped by. I make paper dolls. Would you like to learn how to make them too? Join me for a fun filled week this summer at Paper Doll Camp!
4 comments:
hahahahhaha, oh man. Honestly I can't even imagine the constant toddler battle of discipline TIMES TWO! Dealing with "NO!" and "MINE!" is enough for me at regular concentration. You're a superstar.
I think that's your brain with just one toddler... two must be more like scrambled eggs- you know, so frazzled that you can't even keep your brain in one place... good thing you're rockin' it up!
That is funny, Hannah! Good thing your twin toddlers are so dang cute, huh?! Love you! Britta
That's hilarious. Does that mean I'm currently "cracking"?
Post a Comment