A few months ago, a package came in the mail addressed to me. I was really confused because I didn't remember ordering anything. It had a return address from a printing company on it. When I opened it I almost started crying. These were inside along with an adorable little sewing kit for me (not the girls, just the aprons):
Lori Kimberlin made each of these for the girls and they are PERFECT. Every detail (including adorable little pockets) is so beautiful. Jeff and I always talk about how lucky we are to have such good friends. I don't know how it happens but MAN we are so thankful for such good people in our lives. These are aprons are extra special because(this one's for you Lori)....:
Lori made this for me before the twins were even born. She left it perfectly packaged on our doorstep on Christmas Eve. The first Christmas that they lived "downstairs". It seems like ages ago. So much has changed since then. Now we have new neighbors. Nice, but not the Kimberlins. I've said it before and I'll say it again. "No one will ever replace the Kimberlins."





5 comments:
cute cute cute! And what a nice surprise!
AAAAH! Aren't good friends the BEST!
Your aprons are cute, especially your girls!
Hah your apron pic rocks!!! your so crafty mam. Love it
You all are so pretty! I love unexpected packages.
Love ya Hannah!
RUth
Good friends do make all the difference in life :) Glad things are going so well for you all. Your family is so beautiful.
Post a Comment