Easter was so great this year for a couple of reasons:
1. It just happened to fall on the Sunday of General Conference. It is broadcast on television here so we got to stay home and just be together as a family to watch it. I always look forward to hearing from our loving leaders and to have it fall on Easter Sunday was a special treat.
2. Brittany was here! Jerry and Shirley went to Reno for the week (Shirley's spring break) so Brittany came up from Provo and spent the night and day with us. It was so nice to have her here. She is always so helpful and so fun. We love you Britt!
Here are some photos from the day:
The girls discovering what the Easter Bunny brought
Aunt Britt looking through her new Martha Stewart craft book. Just so you know, Brittany loves BYU.
Maisy reading her Peter Rabbit book from Uncle Ceddie and Aunt Sarah. She loved it!
Daddy helping Norah with her new Magna Doodle (the best invention ever!)
Are these huge surgery lollipop really for me? Thanks Grandma Stevenson.
We were also in charge of our Ward's Easter Party. We did a brunch at the church and thanks to Jill and Kevin Edwards and their train made just for kids, it was a hit! Here are some photo's from that:
We just moved into a new building and lost about 75% of the storage space for the activities committee so we thought it would be good to use some of the supplies we were storing up. These hats were for New Year's but they worked just perfectly for our little party.
Daddy helping Laurel and Maisy onto the train.
Notice someone missing?
Maisy was much happier on the sidewalk watching.
Norah kickin' it with Sophie Eckles.
Happy Easter Everyone!


5 comments:
Wow! I wish we had activity chair people like you. It looks like you guys had a great Easter! I'm glad the girls like their "surgery" lollipops. Very sweet! hehe!
I agree with Britta. I don't think I've ever even been invited to a ward Easter party. Our Primary did a lovely activity for the children though.
I may love BYU, but I don't love it as much as I love you guys!
Just wished we could've all been together for Easter. Everyone looks so happy. And Yes I agree that this year it was super special for falling on the Sunday of General Conference.
Miss you all!
Ruth
I'm so sad we missed that. We had to go out of town at the last minute. You plan the best parties.
Post a Comment