First of all I must say that Utah is a really pretty place. It's been cold but very pretty. Icy, snowy, stuck in the house all day with three crazy toddlers kind of weather...but then when you get a view like this it really is all worth it:
I love our wreath...makes me so happy (especially since we aren't doing a tree here, we are just using the one my mom has waiting for us when we go to Reno for Christmas this year)
We had our annual Breakfast with Santa on Saturday...and tried hard to get a good picture...Norah wasn't too in to it but the twins loved seeing him:
These were the "best we could do" shots:
Anyway, it has been so much fun so far having the twins understand a little better what's going on. Every year just gets funner so far! We are counting down the days 'til we get to go to Reno and see ALL of my siblings and their families for Christmas...it is gonna be a great time. Hope you are all enjoying the season too.


4 comments:
Watch out world! Those girls of your get prettier with every picture I see of them.
I agree with Thelma, they are so beautiful.
I am counting down the days too. I can't wait!
Ok, Ok, San Diego is nice, but you just can't get that same feeling you get when you look out of the window and see snow falling. It is just beautiful (and totally fun!). The girls look so big and pretty. Truly beauties.
I love the Santa Pics. Of course you will be in Reno while we are in Utah! (Sigh) we need to talk though, maybe we can cross paths in one place or the other.
Post a Comment