Here are just a few pictures from our two celebrations. I'm planning on doing a post for each one of them so I'll get mushy later :). We had a great time with Micah, Camille, Nigel, Ceddie (who just happened to be in town that day...we missed Sarah and Scouter and Baxter), Robert, Julie and Kairi on Saturday morning for a Birthday Brunch. We had a slide show of their little lives for the past three years which they liked and then just had a few presents....their favorites of the day? Princess shoes from Kairi! They LOVE their shoes and would wear them everywhere if they could. Today I had to explain to Laurel why she couldn't wear her Cinderella shoes to church. :) We gave them Strawberry Shortcake and Lemon Meringue dolls (man those brought back some memories...they loved them too...especially Laurel).
Am I the only one who feels like that photo was taken yesterday?!
The party was totally last minute so I didn't even make their cakes. They got to go to Macey's and pick them out and they loved that (and frankly so did I)! Maisy picked white and Laurel picked chocolate.Sunday was Grandma and Grandpa Stevenson's day to spoil. We were so excited Brittany could come too. She made an awesome cake for them and they got Pretty Ponies from Grandma (which they love too.)
They were both wearing their new blue dresses but there was a little accident right before this photo so you get to see it on Laurel. :) Isn't that cake awesome?! Good work Britt!




8 comments:
Happy Happy birthday! It does seem like yesterday that you were posting pictures of a baby shower and deciding on names. Such cuties!
Happy birthday to Laurel and Maisy, I can't believe they're 3 already. I can still remember Jordan and I praying for your babies when they were in the NICU...and look at them now, 3 years old and wearing princess shoes!!!
Love the dresses! I can just imagine them both wearing them. So precious! Such great parents these lucky little girls have to do all that you do for them. Good job!
and Happy birthday Laurel and Maisy!
I remember sitting in Relief Society holding one of them and Jocelyn who was still in utero was kicking whichever one I was holding. It was yesterday wasn't it? Happy 3rd girls!
Every time one of my kids has a birthday I think, "how did I get so old?" Anyway I love the first picture of the twins - - so cute!
Happy Birthday girls!
and nice tv Jeff
Could I love anyone else's kids as much as I love my own?
...yes. Yes, I think I can.
Post a Comment