This is a bit tardy...but I couldn't let our 3 year anniversary go by without mentioning it on here. We had a ridiculously expensive time (not by our choice...really long story) on November 27th...and decided that we are more in love than ever before. Marriage is an amazing journey....I will just leave it at that. I am so thankful for my best friend. I love you Jeff.
Here are some then and now photos... a little disturbing really...![]()
![]()
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Happy Anniversary Jeff and Hannah!
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I feel the need to give a shout out to Ruth's Chris....HOLLA!!!!
You two are so awesome. I just love you both.
Those hats are powerful. You should have worn them to your wedding.
Okay I want to hear the whole story. I will call soon so answer the phone. Ha Ha. Can't wait to see you. Love you two,
Beth
Wow 3 years. Can you believe it? Congrats!
I must say that those hats are awesome!
Is that what happens to you in three years? It's a beautiful thing.
Post a Comment