Everyone has been asking me to post a pregnant belly picture...so here I am at 29 weeks! Less than two months before we meet our little girls!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Only two months to go!!!
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Hannah, you are looking great for being pregnant with twins. Hooray for being tall!! =) We are excited to see you in a few more weeks!
You look like one of those pregnant women who have a basketball under their shirts. Hope I can make it tonight, I miss being crafty...
I'm excited to see you too Kerri and your cute little munchkins! We'll have a great time even if I'm as large as a two story house. hahahaha
Calli,
I hope you can too...I miss you and your quilts!
You look so good for only having 2 months left and having TWINS!!!!
Hey Hannah! Congratulations! I can't believe you are having twins. How fun. I bet you can't wait to meet them. Your blog is so cute. Keep in touch. ~Bonnie & Jason
when Elsa saw your blog she said excitedly,"That's Hannah!"
You do look so good, even though you may not feel that good. Just know that you look good.
Holly guacamole! You look so cute! I love your new hair cut.
man, I wish Jordan and I were there to hang out with you all!
Post a Comment