Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Stevenson Reunion Week

The last week in June was full of the Stevenson's, Youngs, and Lawrence's. We had a wonderful time. Almost all of Jeff's siblings and their families came and Laurel and Maisy got to meet many of their Cousins, Aunts, Uncles and Great-grandparents that are still living for the first time. Here are some highlights:

Curtis was so excited to see the girls. He could tell them apart the first moment he saw them...pretty impressive. We had such a great time with them. (Thanks for the limes and the laughs Curtis).


The two beautiful Stevenson sisters. Brittany and Heather (part of me hopes that our girls turn out this pretty the other part of me is scared to death that they will and I won't know how to handle it)! They have handled their beauty pretty well I'd say! Oh, I just realized that Heather is wearing her broken glasses...she had to wear these the whole time since her eyes were so full of allergies...she still looks fabulous, don't you think?

Just a cute, random picture of Jeff and the girls one morning.

Kirsten and Emy were so excited to hold and help with the girls. They were so good at it too. I wish they would both move in and be my nannies! What do you think girls? We'll give you room and board?


Ashton and Wyatt loved helping Jeff with the babes. I think this is the first time they had to share his attention with someone else. But they were great little helpers. I wish I could figure out how to post a picture from Heather and Curtis' blog of Logan playing with the girls...he was so great with them...I guess you'll just have to click here to see it. Logan is seriously one of the coolest kids I know (and I'm not saying that just because I'm his Aunt).

Kerri was so great with the babies and it was so fun to have time to visit with her (hi Kerri)!

Grandpa Stevenson doing what he does best...loving and playing with the grand kids...he is such a good tickler!



Great Grandma Stevenson knew just what to do. She had twin boys (one of them being Jeff's dad). She said it brought back a lot of memories. We were so happy she was able to come!




At the end of the week Grandma and Grandpa Lawrence came. We had a great time. I now am a huge fan of Sudoku thanks to Grandpa Lawrence - he is a master. They just loved the babies. Grandma Lawrence kept being amazed at what miracles Laurel and Maisy are. We agree with her and we loved seeing them again.

1 comments:

Brittany S. G. said...

That was a fun time. :)