This happens ALL the time to poor Laurel...I think it's the shape of her little head.
Who loves BUMBO's we do! We do! (actually they don't like them for too long..I think they are a little over-rated to be honest...but they are fun for a while).
LOVE the excersaucers! The girls have so much to do and just love these bright little contraptions (thanks Callie)!
Thing #1 (Laurel) and Thing #2 (Maisy) wearing their favorite onesies from Cedric, Sarah and Scout!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Just Pictures
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Love the pictures, especially the one of them in their favorite onesies. Those girls have good taste!
So cute! I love all the updated pictures. I can't believe how big they are getting. We can't wait to meet Laurel and Maisy this week.
They are so adorable. I love these pictures. They are getting so big!!
Seriously, they are super cute and look like such happy little girls.
They are such cute little girls! I love the Dr. Seuss onesies!
It seems to be unanimous. . . they are cute kids! You still are always doing something amazing!
Man, I get such a thrill from looking at these babes! :) I love you guys and can't wait to see you again!
Love,
Aunt/Sis-in-law Britt ;)
Those onesies are about the cutest things I've ever seen!! Your girls are adorable!! We should do a play date soon...
oh, and by the way, I have been carrying a thankyou card for you around in my bag for weeks, but seeing as we are destined to never see each other...Thsnkyou for the darling bracelet and the diapers. You are a good friend!
Super cute blog! Your girls are so beautiful! You are amazing parents, we don't know how you do it with twins. Can't wait to see you at the reunion!
Hey, Han! It's been awhile! The blogging world misses you!
Post a Comment