
It's been a while since I have said much about the two "loves" of our lives. They are growing and changing so fast, it's hard to keep up! They continue to amaze us with their little personalities and skills. I think I'll write about each one. Let's start with the oldest, Laurel:
Laurel is a little lightning bolt! She's learned to do the army crawl and I dare say she could out crawl any soldier out there, especially if the goal is the bathroom (the toilet to be exact). By the end of the day she is as dirty and dirty gets and looks like a little orphan baby but she's so thrilled to have her freedom.
She's just a happy, happy girl all around. She always has a smile and a sweet little giggle when she meets someone new. Lately she has been such a snuggle bug. She's learned how to hug and loves to just sit in our arms and hug and smile and snuggle. I honestly can't think of anything in this whole wide world that is better or more satisfying then that time. We love our little Laurel.
Now it's little Maise Paise's turn:
Maisy is such a sweetie too. She loves bath time, I mean LOVES it and now she gets to share the tub with her sister which is a real treat! She has learned how to scream. Not just any scream mind you, it is the most high pitched, ear piercing scream I've ever known. And she does it when she's happy, sad, excited, frustrated...you get the picture. She loves to do it during church, usually during a particularly moving testimony or song.
She has the most kissable cheeks and loves to be held too. She isn't much of a snuggler unless she's really tired...she would much rather be exploring your face. She particularly loves the ear or the mouth area. We think she'll make a great dentist or ear doctor someday. The tests will be a breeze as she has already spent most of her life studying. She is such a joy.
I don't think words will EVER be enough to describe how much joy and complete fulfillment these two little babes have brought to our lives....ever. We are so rich.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Laurel and Maisy Update
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Cute cute girls! That is fun to get an update on them. They are getting so big! Happy Thanksgiving!
Holy Moses, your babes are adorable!! Can't wait to see the next one.
I enjoyed the update of your sweet girls. Mark was a screamer too. It was his reaction to everything. He did eventually get over it but I think we all sustained hearing loss. I love your blog (and you).
Make them stop! Make them stop growing up. I haven't seen you guys in WAY too long. I miss you. I love you. Happy Thanksgiving and we really need to see you soon.
Children DO bring so much joy!! The cuddles are so precious. McKay was a snuggler like Maisey and how he is actually more like Laurel. So sweet.
what awesome comments about your little girls!
Hey there! It's Jeff's cousin Kristie. So good to see your beautiful family on the blog. We have one,too, at martinomojo.blogspot.com. Your girls are beautiful. Congrats on an amazing family!
So sweet!
I can't believe how big they've gotten! What precious little girls!
Post a Comment