
I am so excited to be a part of Sew Mama Sew's Give-Away Day this year! I will be giving away this beautiful flower brooch/barrette I made using a t-shirt (who knew a t-shirt could look so good?). If red is not your color, you can go to my Etsy shop and pick any one of the colors I have available there.
All of the important details are posted on my other blog. So tell all your friends and check it out before the 4th to WIN!
GOOD LUCK!!!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
December 3, 2008 Give-Away Day!
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hannah,
How do you find the time to make beautiful stuff like this? You're so talented.
Jordan, Massey and I are super excited to see you all in a few weeks. WE can't wait.
Love ya!
Post a Comment