This is the first time in the three years we've lived here that our cherry trees actually produced some fruit. Jeff is sure it's because of his idea of artificially inseminating the buds (we won't go into details here) or maybe the crazy spring we had...who knows? All I know is that we have enjoyed the harvest! We had a Family Home Evening a few weeks ago and picked all we could reach. Thanks to Shirley, Jerry and Britt! We had a SWEET time!





9 comments:
Yum!!!
Give all those little girls some love from us. :)
Hey Han, can you email me those pix? :)
how fun! and beautiful, you are right! what it is about home-canned items that makes them so fabulous? i am making blackberry jam this week - YUM!
your pictures are scrumptious!
Gotta love Cherries! Oh how I miss canning with you. Looks like your tree was very good to you this year.
Oh I'm so jealous!! How awesome!
Hey, that's just what I was going to say - It's beautiful!
Love it!!!! So fun!
YUM!
Post a Comment