Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sneak Peek

Our talented friend Eden is in one word: Amazing. She took two sweaty and exhausted parents, one feverish, sick and teething (molars!) little girl (Maisy), another crazy, constantly moving little girl (Laurel) and a perfect little drooling baby (Norah...perhaps the easiest to capture) and made us ALL look great! If you are ever in the Reno area, LOOK HER UP! She is so great on so many levels. Thanks Eden!

10 comments:

MJG said...

SO cute! I love the picture on the bottom right. That face is priceless.

Shvetzo'va said...

Those are great pictures! What a cute family you've got. And a great photographer. Does she do weddings?

Genevieve Beck said...

Beautiful! I can't believe how much older Norah looks. You guys have a great family!

Amanda L said...

Oh my heavens, you guys are darling! Did you make the girls's skirts? If so, I need to know where I can find the fabric and pattern. I LOVE them! Very fun!

100 Percent Cottam said...

SO SWEET! and i looooove the skirts. you're amazing.

coryshay said...

those pictures are adorable! What a cute family!

Nicki said...

Hannah, Beautiful pictures of you adorable family. I can't wait to meet these girls and see you--hopefully soon. We are still in Idaho . . . enjoying our time.

Hannah Stevenson said...

Sara,

YES she does do weddings. I will send you her email right now.

Ruth said...

Always such cute pictures of a cute little family! I wish we could have lived in your basement when we lived in Provo!

OurLittleFamily said...

Very cute!