Sunday, January 31, 2010

Little Richie


We jokingly call Maisy "Little Richie" (because in more ways than one, she has an uncanny resemblance to Richard Simmons).  She is always smiling and sweet, and she loves to dance, dance, DANCE!

10 comments:

Cedric, Sarah, Scout, and Baxter Anderson said...

I am in labor right now and so bored, but this made laugh. It made Cedric laugh too.

Thelma said...

Maisy is A LOT cuter than Richard Simmons. That's pretty funny though.

Brittany S. G. said...

Awww... I miss you folks. :)

Lori said...

I want to see her dressed up in a tank top and glitter short shorts!!!!
Fabulous!

coryshay said...

lol This is so funny. And I had to tell you how great Laurel and Maisy were in Nursery yesterday. Laurel sang pretty much every song with me and Maisy did a killer "wa wa wa!" for the babies on the bus. They are so cute!

Britta said...

I agree with Thelma, she is a lot cuter. I miss those girls.

Ruth said...

That's funny! I think Maisy is way cuter though.

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristie said...

That's funny! So glad you're updating again, Hannah. I've been waiting to see pics of the 3 girls- and they are beautiful.

Angela said...

Ha! Hilarious! Thanks for the laughs...she is darling! :)