Photo courtesy of Mail Online
I have a lot of Ketching - up (ha ha get it? Ketching up?) I need to do on this poor little blog! Like our Anniversary trip in November and Thanksgiving and Christmas and...you get the idea. I'm sure you've all been DYING to know what we've been up to!
I WILL be serving you some "Ketchup" posts on a platter VERY SOON (many of the pictures are on a computer that is having the "mother board"...I know sounds scary, replaced).
Until then....



9 comments:
You are funny Hannah.
She blogs! We can't wait for more posts and pictures!
Oh, Hannah. I love you. :)
What a face:)! I know that we've got to get together soon!!! I'm wondering if we could do like a Saturday morning breakfast or something with Jayme too. My phone is 801-374-8168, can I get yours? Is Britta coming up anytime soon? That would be so great. . . Lots of love and can't wait to ketchup:)
YAY! (And I promise I won't have any condiment jokes for you.)
Looking forward to it. (I'm in the same boat.)
can't wait!
Hey Hannah, I love the blog. I love your last stats/update post with the excerpt from CJane. I feel that transition too and I feel myself pushing against it too, though I always wonder why and how to get past my own wall. I was glad I got to talk to you a little more tonight. I look forward to getting to know you more.
Meg Caswell
I am craving some ketchup right about now. :)
Post a Comment