Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May Day

Rain just keeps falling on our heads over here.  I must say I am ready for some sunshine.  But the twins seem to be pretty content with the weather...








Wishing you either a dry day or a day full of puddle jumping!

3 comments:

Clint n Britta's tribe said...

Those were made were walking...and puddle jumping. I love rainy days!

Amanda L said...

are you kidding? My children see clouds and they grab their mud boots just in case. We know every concrete depression in our neighborhood that collects water. We are major puddle jumpers. There's one puddle around the corner that becomes more like a small pond. Every now and then, I let the go nuts, stomp in it, kick, sit in it. whatever. Puddles are amazing entertainment.

Nevada Lyman said...

Puddles are fun but I sure am tired of cleaning up mud. I'd much rather break out the kiddie pool.