You don't always see them but you know that they are always there." - Author Unknown
A little over a month ago I got to spend the afternoon with some of the dearest people from my past. April I've known since Junior year in high school but really became good friends with at Ricks (we both majored in Art) and during our summer working at none other then Owen Dist.. Nicki and Jayme were my roommates that first year at Rick's College...many, many moons ago. April was in town for a wedding so it was the perfect excuse to all got together for lunch. It was like no time had passed (even though it has been 13 years...YIKES). We howled with laughter at each others stories and just had hours to catch up. They are all doing amazing things, raising amazing families....seriously heaven with these three.
Anyway, here are some pictures (horrible by the way...don't know what was up with my camera that day).
Monday, June 14, 2010
"Good Friends are Like Stars....
Nicki (due any day and looking fabulous), April, Jayme, Me and my appendage Maisy
Nicki's mysteriously missing hand...
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Thanks for posting these. They all look great! So glad you had a good time with them!
speaking of old friends....we seriously need to get together! Miss you tons.
HA HA!! I think my belly swallowed my hand:)! It was so great to be together. Thanks to all the hubbies who watched the kids so we could do that. I'm in Idaho for a month but when I get back I'd love to do it again--April you in from WA?:) How about Britta too from NV? Let's party or at least sit on the couch and visit while the kids play. Lots of Love
Post a Comment