Friday, July 9, 2010

I don't want to forget....


These cheeks

and those eye lashes

and this beautiful mess

and that smile

and this face

and that determination and focus

and those little, busy hands

and that sometimes I wish I had more hands

and that confidence

and this joy



and her care free love for life

and her sense of style

how she doesn't care who's around...she WILL dance

and those curls

and their utter silliness

and that Grandpa came all the way down the stairs and Scout closed the gate for him...

to play Frisbee.



7 comments:

Amy said...

beautiful! thanks for reminding me of the things that I don't want to forget, either! your girls are getting sooo big and are just precious.

Jan said...

So sweet and so beautiful! Your family is lovely -- and you're right to want to remember. Time goes too fast.

Britta said...

Thanks for posting these CUTE pictures. I don't want to forget those things either. It makes me want to do a post just like it.
Love the one of Grandpa...so sweet!

Maria said...

I LOVE this post!

Neal and Linda said...

Hannah, Just a quick comment from Lori's Mom. She said I really needed to see a picture of the girls. What a lovely post! You have such a beautiful family. You'll surely wear yourself out in the service of God. I love your attitude and even when you daughters have babies of their own you will remember all these things about them.

Meagan said...

I love those pictures of your beautiful little girls. I am going to do that with my son Brayden. I want to be able to remember all of those little features that I love so much. Also, what kind of camera do you have? And how do you get you pictures so big on your blog? Your family is adorable!!!

coryshay said...

Such beautiful girls and lovely photography!