What a great time we had this year for the Stevenson Family Reunion. We are lucky that we live by Jeff's parents so everyone comes here to us! We don't have to sleep in unfamiliar places or try to get on different sleep schedules...we just get to enjoy everyone.
We seriously had such an amazing time with everyone. I can honestly say that I am so lucky to be related to all of these great people. These days were some of our favorite of the summer.
We did A LOT and I took A LOT of pictures so I'm going to post a little at a time. This is one of the first days we were all together. We hiked up American Fork Canyon to a beautiful waterfall in the morning, went home for naps and then partied at our house to celebrate Brittany's 19th birthday that evening. Here are a few glimpses:
It was so nice to have so many willing hands to help out with the girls...I felt kind of guilty especially when I saw little Emy carting Norah up the hills...she was a trooper and didn't want to let Norah go.
Our beautiful destination...the pictures of course don't do it justice
Logan's trip in and out of the waterfall....awesome!
Just some fun shots. Maisy getting some air with Mom and Uncle Phillip, the kids found a cool cave, the girls thinking about getting their feet wet and poor Norah missed her nap and at the end just melted into Britt.
and ended the night with....
Fireworks!
Stay Tuned....more to come!









5 comments:
That was the BEST birthday EVVVVVVER! :) I love you guys more than anything!
Great pic's Hannah!
Um... I definitely need to know more about this birthday cake! Sounds like fun!
I Love your blog!!! I came across it on the 11th ward play group blog. Your pics are beautiful and your style is amazing!
How Fun Hannah!! I'm glad you have family so close to you. It looks like a very memorable family reunion.
Love you guys!
Ruth
Post a Comment