Wednesday, July 28, 2010
THIS JUST IN....Laurel Went Poopy in the Potty!!!
Maisy and Norah have spent the last day and a half at Grandma and Grandpa Stevenson's (THANK YOU Jerry and Shirley) while Laurel and I get to hang out with each other and Laurel gets to Potty Train!!! It has been so nice to have all of this one-on-one time with her and she is doing so well (as the photo above illustrates). We are so proud of our BIG girl!
UNFORTUNATE UPDATE: Laurel is wearing a diaper as I write this. The day after I posted this she completely refused to go near the potty. I don't know what happened but we've decided to take it easy for a while and just give her some time. Maisy on the other hand is doing pretty well. She came home from Grandma's and saw Laurel going potty so wanted to try... so I'm focusing my efforts on her...and hoping Laurel will naturally follow. Ah....isn't this the life?! :)
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hooray for SUCCESS!! Yay!
Good job Laurel and Hannah!
Yeah! Here's to one down two to go. That's great!
hahaha! I love the pictures. That's awesome! oh Hannah, you have to tell me what you're doing, I don't know what I'm going to do with Massey.
Congrats to Laurel!
Way to go! I think potty training has been one of my greatest accomplishments--three times:) I love the pictures and had to catch up on what you've been doing this summer. I can't believe you drove to Reno, by yourself, with the girls. Another huge accomplishment.
Post a Comment