Hannah, your photos are becoming professional quality - Laurel with the grapes, Nora with the scrunched up face, the apples with just a touch of dew. Beautiful.
I agree with your mom, you're becoming a professional photographer Hannah!! Love all the pictures, but we love you all more and are so excited to see you all in December!
Beautiful Pictures Hannah--Anytime I am feeling stress I'm going to get on here and just look at your fall photos and the ones of Starr Valley--That's all I need to return to a happy place. So glad to hear that you are expecting and that you are keeping up with those three! XOXO
Hello! I'm Hannah. So glad you stopped by. I make paper dolls. Would you like to learn how to make them too? Join me for a fun filled week this summer at Paper Doll Camp!
9 comments:
Great pictures. I especially love the little wet footprints.
I want to live at your house! You're so lucky to have fresh fruit in your backyard! It's so fun to see Norah walking all over!
Love the pictures! What a great photo journal!
Great pictures, Hannah! Abby kept exclaiming, "She's walking!"
Norah is getting so big.
BTW: Their dresses are adorable!
Norah plus those overalls is the cutest thing I have seen in a LONG time.
Hannah, your photos are becoming professional quality - Laurel with the grapes, Nora with the scrunched up face, the apples with just a touch of dew. Beautiful.
I agree with your mom, you're becoming a professional photographer Hannah!! Love all the pictures, but we love you all more and are so excited to see you all in December!
-Ruth
Nice pictures. Looks like lots of fun. Lovely apples.
Beautiful Pictures Hannah--Anytime I am feeling stress I'm going to get on here and just look at your fall photos and the ones of Starr Valley--That's all I need to return to a happy place. So glad to hear that you are expecting and that you are keeping up with those three! XOXO
Post a Comment