They were all so excited to get out there and "stomp on it". Their fun lasted all of three minutes then we all headed in for some well deserved hot chocolate!
Maisy wasn't going to let a little thing like a cast stop her! We put on a sock and wrapped it in a plastic bag a couple of times...perfect for the three minutes she spent out there. :)






4 comments:
We just got back from a great day at the park in 80 degree weather. A great break from the rain. Sooo... I think your snow will be gone soon! :)
I love it! so cute
Early start for winter. I love that they are so willing to experience every season. You are a good mom to get them all bundled up even if it was just for 3 minutes. What a great camera (and of course a great photographer behind)
Mom
It's supposed to be 83 degrees and sunny here tomorrow. Just thought I'd let you know, Ham-bone.
Post a Comment