Loved the updates on your 'Princesses' They grow up SO stinkin fast. Beautiful girls! Can't wait to meet baby Ollie! (poor kid is gonna have a lot of mommas!)
Hello! I'm Hannah. So glad you stopped by. I make paper dolls. Would you like to learn how to make them too? Join me for a fun filled week this summer at Paper Doll Camp!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Norah! You are so cute...I'm lovin' the "beauty school drop out" look.
One of the cutest things I've EVER seen! Norah is such an adorable girl! Happy Birthday to her :)
Loved the updates on your 'Princesses' They grow up SO stinkin fast. Beautiful girls! Can't wait to meet baby Ollie! (poor kid is gonna have a lot of mommas!)
That picture is adorable!
What a cute picture. You can't look at it and not smile. I love the glasses.
Post a Comment