He came on Monday, March 21st at 7:17 a.m. He was 6 lbs. 1 oz (how does a large Scandinavian woman like me have such tiny babies?) and is 18 1/2 inches long.
I was going to post from the hospital, but frankly, I was enjoying that wonderful, peaceful time too much! There is nothing like a comfortable bed, kind nurses waiting on you hand and foot, Percocet and hours and hours to snuggle with the cutest little boy I've ever known! OH, he is so precious and has our hearts already!
Here are some of the first photos of him and of our new family of SIX!
Baby "Ollie"
Some of the most unflattering pictures of me...but I was willing to sacrifice my pride for a family photo :)
Laurel has been waiting for this moment for so long! She was practicing holding baby Ollie for weeks before he came. She was in heaven!
Maise loved holding him too. It was so fun this time considering they were only 13 months old when Norah came to us...this was the first time they "got it".
Norah wasn't sure what she thought but warmed up to Ollie after a little while. Grandma Stevenson came a couple of times to the hospital to hold Ollie and help corral the girls :)
Two of our favorite nurses: Risa and Bautta. They cared for the twins in the NICU three years ago so it was a really fun reunion!
Our neighbors Rob made us some yummy Goulash for dinner and Julie made a Happy Birthday cake for Ollie. The girls were pretty excited!
Today was the first day back home and packing is almost done. Hard to believe we will be on the road to our new adventure in a week! I'm still feeling like I just had a c-section but Mom won't let me do too much and Jeff has been great as usual. I am in good hands! We are in the midst of "crazy" but it feels OK so far. :) I'll do my best to keep this updated ...until then, wish us luck!










16 comments:
Oh, Hannah! He's perfect! I am so happy for you and so glad things are going so well! What a beautiful family you have! "Little" Ammon was small at birth too, but there's nothing little about him now! Enjoy that tiny-ness while you can! Congratulations!
He is so cute!!! Congratulations on your beautiful family. I absolutely love that hospital time too. :) Very good luck this next week! I knew you were moving, but I didn't put together how soon the two events would be together. Hang in there!
I wish I could beam myself up there right and hold that sweet little guy and play with those sweet little girls and help you guys with the move. I will call you tomorrow!
So awesome! Rockn the number 4! Way to go stevensons!
Yay! What a cute little boy you have. I am so happy for your family. But so sad you are leaving so soon. Good luck with everything that is to come in the very near future!! We love you.
He's perfection. What a sweet little guy and beautiful family you have. Congratulations! Get as much rest as you can. Love and hugs to all of you. :)
He is such a handsome boy!!! The girls look so big and grown up next to him. Good luck with all the exciting things in the next bit. Your family is just beautiful!
it's official.
We don't speak often enough.
You are in luck, I just happen to be a fairy godmother, good witch, genie or all of the above....and your wish for luck has been granted. POOF!
thanks for posting, we have been looking everyday. the family looks so happy.
Congrats Hannah & family. Enjoy your lil' guy! Hope your move goes well!
What a beautiful baby. Glad we're related. Don't feel obligated to post. Make sure you catch up on sleep. We were praying for you and are so glad everything turned out so wonderfully. Good luck with the move.
Oh I just love your family! This post made me cry! I re-read and re-read what you wrote about your family of six, I couldn't believe that! Good luck with everything!
What a precious little boy. I loved all of the pictures. I wish I could come help, but a very pregnant lady and three girls are probably not what you need at your house. It sounds like you're in good hands! We are so incredibly happy for you and are thinking of you often.
What a beautiful little family!!! I guess a family of 6 is considered pretty big outside of Utah though, huh? I love it! We are so happy for you!
I just saw this from Shayla's blog. Hooray and congrats, he's darling. What will you do with a boy?! I remember when you had no kids and look at you now!
Congrats on the cute little guy! They are so fun. Were are you moving to? I hope not to fare away.
Post a Comment