Everybody loves Ollie. I hope he doesn't get loved to death! :)
This is what the Easter Bunny left behind....
On Saturday we dyed Easter eggs with Grandpa (and Grandmas...plural, later) We found this really cool "egg spinner" thing that made it less messy for the girls...worked great!
The girls' masterpieces...
Then our good friends, the Hutsells just happened to be in town and came for an impromptu Easter Egg Hunt...here are the official "Egg Hiders":
Grandma(s) watching from above...
Showing Great Grandma their spoils...
Happy Easter!







9 comments:
Oh My Gosh Hannah...Norah is super tall. You almost look like you have triplets! How fun! Ollie is sure getting loved on. How fun! Looks like they had a great Easter! Cute dresses by the way! Did you make them?
Hey, why are you letting your girls get so grown up?! I'm still dying over that first picture! They are so adorable. Hope all is well.
Such cute girls and Ollie not bad looking either!
Looks like everyone had a fun Easter!
Cute dresses! Glad you were able to find something.
Such a cute post! You are all such an adorable family and we miss you! Thanks again for inviting us that day. Kairi had a blast, as well as the rest of us. I didn't remember until I saw all the pics that you also snapped a picture of my tooshie! Good thing your girls are SO cute or they might have been overshadowed by the sheer beauty that is my backside ;)
oh my goodness. That first picture of your girls in their dresses is soooooooo beyond so cute. Russ and I were looking at the pictures together and commenting on how much they have changed even from when you guys left Utah. Ah...I miss you.
Your girls are getting so big!! Glad you are doing well!
I have been cheking out you "While They Sleep" blog and I love it! Also wanted to say you have a beautiful family and thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment