I just got this emailed to me...really beautiful. You should check it out:
Reflections of Christ - Movie and Blog
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Reflections of Christ...
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just got this emailed to me...really beautiful. You should check it out:
Reflections of Christ - Movie and Blog
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 11:30 PM
4 comments:
Amazing! What a great thing to do with great talent, huh?! WOW! That was powerful!
this post needs more comments! I think if you trick people with pictures of the girls they will get sucked into their cuteness and leave a comment about the wonderful link you have posted. They should make a book for the NON-Coffee table with those pictures.
~Sarah
Every time I stop by your blog, I think to myself "I really need to check out that site!" I finally did today. Amazing! I think a drive up to Mesa may be in order.
I love that song!
Post a Comment