Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blue or Pink?


So we will find out what this little peanut is on Thursday afternoon! I thought it would be fun to see what all of you think it will be. So do you say: Boy or Girl? Let your opinion be known!

21 comments:

Beth and Shae said...

I am going with Boy! However it would be nice to use all those girl clothes again. Let us know!

Sassyfrass said...

I'm guessing girl!

Carlee Hoopes said...

I'm gonna say girl! Might as well outnumber Jeff by a long shot!

Brent and Emily said...

My vote is blue!

Kerri said...

Matthew thinks a girl

Braden thinks a boy

Kerri hopes a boy for Aaron's sake

Kirsten hopes a boy for Aaron's sake, but wants another girl cousin

Aaron defers because he knows...they were just playing together last week in heaven.

We are excited to find out! Keep us posted.

Jerry said...

Grampa Jerry votes boy.

MJG said...

I say baby blue!!

Devon and Alicia said...

We think it's a boy!

Maria said...

My vote is a boy! oohh how exciting!

Unknown said...

i'm guessing BOY!

Sara said...

Boy!

Camille said...

Micah thinks it's a girl. I think I want to hang a gold ring over your womb before I make any official guesses :)

Genevieve Beck said...

I am guessing boy mainly so we can have great play dates together!

Brittany S. G. said...

You already know what I choose. Blue. :) Guess you'll just have to buy more blue stuff. Darn ;)

Ruth said...

Jordan, Massey and I, know you'll have a boy. (well, we don't really know, but we really think you'll have one)

Derek and Christi said...

Girl.

Anonymous said...

One of each?

Britta said...

I think it will be a boy

Angela said...

I'm voting it's a girl.

Jennifer said...

GIRL!!

Unknown said...

well..i missed voting..but I'm guessing Girl (since I saw the previous post). ;-)