
Our first day in Sparks it SNOWED...and I mean SNOWED! Those little Las Vegas kids were in heaven! It was fun to watch Laurel and Maisy get excited about it too. We felt like we should be playing Christmas music or something. By the time we left it was back to being autumn.
Laurel and Maisy had constant attention from all of their aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins. Here are a few glimpses. We made tutu's for our girl's costumes. Elsa is going to be a lady bug and Abby is going to be a bumble bee. I made little witch tutu's for Laurel and Maisy, I'll post the how-to source here. They were so easy...no sewing involved! You should try one!
And this is our day at the pumkin patch and at Sheel's a new humongous sporting goods store in Sparks. For those of you who are familiar with the area, it has replaced the old Outlet Mall building on Sparks Blvd. It is so big there was even a Ferris Wheel in the middle. We had such a fun day!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Trip to Sparks in Pictures
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 12:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
So CUTE! I love the girls' fall sweaters for the day at the pumpkin patch. Nigel loves spotting pumpkins. I don't know why I didn't think of taking him to the patch. He'd be in heaven!
Holy COW! That was so fun for me to look at. I must say it looks like you all had a fun time. I am glad your back though. PS the old gravy wear looks FABULOOOOUUS! :D
It was so fun! I miss you all.
Great pictures...what adorable children (and mothers).
Post a Comment