What a COMPLETE BLESSING! I am SOOOO EXCITED!!! :D It's so good that you can use all of your stuff again. AH! :D ANOTHER NIECE! :D We are sure a well-balanced family. :)
Hannah and Jeff (and Laurel & Maisy)... Congratulations! That's wonderful. I loved your post about Britta and having a sister. It makes me so happy and excited for ALL of your girls to experience the same thing together.
How awesome!! That is going to be so much fun. I'm the oldest of four girls (no twins, though) and, while the teenage years had their ups and downs, we are all friends and so happy to have each other.
Yay for your family!!
Oh, and I too wonder what I would do if I needed to come up with another girl name. lol. I feel like I got my way twice and that I've used up all the girl names my brain could come up with. :)
Devon says he doesn't have enough manhood to spare to create a boy...so maybe Jeff and Devon have that in common. :) You won't have to buy anything, that is a plus! I think the name Marli is way cute, just think it over. Congratulations!
Hannah, You are already doing what I do to get the photo of the week. :) See your pictures in the sidebar and how you labeled them...that is how you do it! I just labeled my picture "favorite photo of the week". I get my templates from several places. cutestblogontheblock.com leeloublogs.blogspot.com pizam.com usually I just google templates and mess around. Be careful though because you can lose everything on your sidebar when you change your template with some websites. I have had that happen to me a couple of times. I had a friend teach me code so that I could change my template and never lose anything again. I can help you if you ever need it. Just remember to save everything before doing it. I hope this helped. I really don't have a clue as to what I am doing most of the time, I just mess around and usually regret it.
Holy Guacamole Hannah! Jordan and I were super sure you guys were going to have a boy. I was going to call you tomorrow..(we're really low on minutes), anyways, that's awesome. I guess girls are okay...just kidding. We'll love her lots!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm glad you get to use all the clothes again. And, if one gets dirty, you can just switch the outfit for one that looks exactly the same and no one will know the difference. What fun.
Hannah-- Congratulations!!! It is Clara Marchant Ewell, I was in the HIll Cumorah Pageant with you in 2002, it has been a while! I have 2 boys and they keep me super busy and it is usually lots of fun. Congrats on your little ones and soon to be little girl!
I love your site! Maybe one day I'll update mine! :) I'm so excited for you that your family is growing! You are the cutest mom and your daughters are adorable!!
Hello! I'm Hannah. So glad you stopped by. I make paper dolls. Would you like to learn how to make them too? Join me for a fun filled week this summer at Paper Doll Camp!
25 comments:
What a COMPLETE BLESSING! I am SOOOO EXCITED!!! :D It's so good that you can use all of your stuff again. AH! :D ANOTHER NIECE! :D We are sure a well-balanced family. :)
Congratulations! Thank you for posting right away to let us know!
Oh Hannah! I am soo excited and happy for you guys! That will be so fun! I will need to come over to get a baby girl fix soon. :) Congratulations!
Hannah! Congratulations! That is so great! I really think, though, that if it had been a boy it would be really great, too. I'm very happy for you!
Hannah and Jeff (and Laurel & Maisy)... Congratulations! That's wonderful. I loved your post about Britta and having a sister. It makes me so happy and excited for ALL of your girls to experience the same thing together.
Yay! Congratulations!
Congrats!
another girl!!! wowzers! that's awesome, congrats. i suggest you buy stock in midol now! :)
How awesome!! That is going to be so much fun. I'm the oldest of four girls (no twins, though) and, while the teenage years had their ups and downs, we are all friends and so happy to have each other.
Yay for your family!!
Oh, and I too wonder what I would do if I needed to come up with another girl name. lol. I feel like I got my way twice and that I've used up all the girl names my brain could come up with. :)
I got your message and will call tomorrow. We are excited for you. I think Elizabeth is a great name but I am a little bias too. Congrats.
Wow! Three girls! Cograts! Call me back and we'll talk about some names!
Devon says he doesn't have enough manhood to spare to create a boy...so maybe Jeff and Devon have that in common. :) You won't have to buy anything, that is a plus! I think the name Marli is way cute, just think it over. Congratulations!
Congrats...that's wonderful news! Emy will love having another girl..but it means we'll have to get her that little sister sooner rather than later.
congrats!
Hannah,
You are already doing what I do to get the photo of the week. :) See your pictures in the sidebar and how you labeled them...that is how you do it! I just labeled my picture "favorite photo of the week". I get my templates from several places.
cutestblogontheblock.com
leeloublogs.blogspot.com
pizam.com
usually I just google templates and mess around.
Be careful though because you can lose everything on your sidebar when you change your template with some websites. I have had that happen to me a couple of times. I had a friend teach me code so that I could change my template and never lose anything again. I can help you if you ever need it. Just remember to save everything before doing it.
I hope this helped. I really don't have a clue as to what I am doing most of the time, I just mess around and usually regret it.
Congrats! I cant believe another girl. Wow that will be crazy when they are all teenagers.
Holy Guacamole Hannah! Jordan and I were super sure you guys were going to have a boy. I was going to call you tomorrow..(we're really low on minutes), anyways, that's awesome. I guess girls are okay...just kidding. We'll love her lots!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm glad you get to use all the clothes again. And, if one gets dirty, you can just switch the outfit for one that looks exactly the same and no one will know the difference. What fun.
Hannah-- Congratulations!!! It is Clara Marchant Ewell, I was in the HIll Cumorah Pageant with you in 2002, it has been a while! I have 2 boys and they keep me super busy and it is usually lots of fun. Congrats on your little ones and soon to be little girl!
How fun! My poor little Anna only gets brothers.
Seriously, "Andrea Thomasina".
Or middle name "Downstairs".
We are actually thinking of "Kimber Lynne" Lori, what do you think?
Hannah,
I'm not Lori, but I love Kimber Lynne. I also love your new blog look. Come see us next week!
Jennifer
Congrats congrats! I love how you did this post, made me laugh. Those are three lucky girls, to have you and Jeff, and eachother!
I love your site! Maybe one day I'll update mine! :) I'm so excited for you that your family is growing! You are the cutest mom and your daughters are adorable!!
Post a Comment