Your girls are just so dang cute and full of life. I love the little twinkle in their eyes! I am excited to see the new little one. I hope you are feeling well.
so, i just noticed that you have some kind of connectors on your strollers. I have two umbrella strollers that I was trying to think of this exact invention to attach them with. Where did you find those clips or did they come with your strollers?
Hello! I'm Hannah. So glad you stopped by. I make paper dolls. Would you like to learn how to make them too? Join me for a fun filled week this summer at Paper Doll Camp!
3 comments:
Your girls are just so dang cute and full of life. I love the little twinkle in their eyes! I am excited to see the new little one. I hope you are feeling well.
Questions:
1) Where'd the hippos come from?
and
2) Where was Elmo?
:)
so, i just noticed that you have some kind of connectors on your strollers. I have two umbrella strollers that I was trying to think of this exact invention to attach them with. Where did you find those clips or did they come with your strollers?
Post a Comment