Love puts the fun in together,
The sad in apart,
The hope in tomorrow,
The joy in the heart.
- Anonymous
The hope in tomorrow,
The joy in the heart.
- Anonymous

I was really lazy this year for Valentines Day...maybe I was givin' all my lovin' to Norah (or at least all of my energy). But Jeff really came through. He woke up early before any of us girls and made a yummy breakfast complete with eggs, sausage, cinnomon rolls and O.J. (my mouth is watering just thinking about it right now...good work Jeff!). Then to top that off, he bought me flowers...and chocolate...which have lasted now for two weeks (the flowers, not the chocolate)...and little teddy bears for the girls. My parents sent really cute Valentine cards to the girls (with extra poetry by dad..so fun). I did get Jeff a card and a kiss. I love...love.


3 comments:
I love everyone's expressions in these pictures... and you guys. :)
Jef....what a great shirt you are wearing...had me cracking up. Happy V-Day to you all...sorry it's a bit late..I actually flew to India the day after V-Day...it was a fun trip.
I'm anxiously awaiting Nora! Hang in there Hannah! You are amazing! Your little Laurel and Maisey are so adorable! You make beautiful babies!
Post a Comment