Some days I really do wonder what I ever did to deserve Jeff. I am amazed at all I have learned from him and about him since we married. When I look back at our first year of marriage (which was a huge adjustment for me) I wish I could have told myself then what I know about him now. Or at least given myself a glimpse of our life together now. Every year as we strive to live as one, I feel more joy, deeper love and greater respect for him.
Eleanor Roosevelt said, "The giving of love is an education in itself." I am so glad that I get to be a part of this education. I know I have so much to learn and so much further to grow. I'm just thankful I get to be in class with this patient, humble guy. I love you Jeff!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
I just love this guy...
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You have such a neat family! I really was serious...let me know how I can help you get ready for norah! You're so close!
I love him too. :)
Great picture of little Jeffy and the girls..of course I can still easily tell them apart...Laurel is in Jeff's right arm and Maisy is in his left!
P.s. The first year is always the toughest...as you mentioned..it only gets better and better every year. It's hard to believe Heather and I are going on 13.5 years of marriage. She's a saint for putting up with this baggage!
I agree- Jeff rocks! But I'm also a bit partial as his cousin.
I was just scrolling through your blog trying to find your Etsy link when I saw this picture again. It made me smile to myself. What a cool dad! (It's written all over all of their faces!)
Post a Comment