Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just so you know...

- I'm completely behind on posting...and laundry
- When I think about all of the things I need to blog about my eye starts twitching
- The girls are getting cuter by the minute...and faster
- So is Jeff...the cuter part
- I mopped the floor the other day...although if you saw it right now you'd never believe me
- Britta's Abby cut her hair again and I can't wait to see it THIS WEEK
- Jordan and Ruth are a family of four
- I love Windex wipes and Clorox wipes

Just so you know.

P.S. I promise that there is more to come....

5 comments:

Britta said...

I totally understand about the blogging thing. My eye doesn't twitch, but I just kringe to think about how behind I am. I can't wait to see how much those girls of yours have changed.

Unknown said...

LOVE the update! and thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. i have already used your apron tutorial to whip something up for maya. it's not great, but i learned a lot! now i'm working on an apron for my mom! so much fun. thanks for the inspiration!

coryshay said...

what a great update in a jiffy! You do so much... you are amazing!

Tawny said...

This post is like my brain. I think in snippets that communicate a whole bunch. Thanks for sharing some snippets with us! :)

Lori said...

Let's compare-
-I'm behind on posting, but only have one load left of laundry. On the other hand, I only have one room that's 100% put together after the move (Master Bathroom, by the way).
-My eye twitches, too!
-Andrew only gets cuter by the hour. It's a much longer progress for boys.
-Matthew is getting more sleep- so the beauty thing is progressing, too.
-No mopping going on around here.
-I need a haircut. I'm thinking about taking tips from Abby.
-Don & Gaylynne are 2 months away from being a family of 7.
-I love homemade baby wipes.

p.s. i love the hair! i love the pics! i love YOU!