The last of the leaves and Maisy's little feet
A beautiful site - yarn just begging to become something cozy
The last of the apples - just for eating
The last of this year's canning - White Grape Jelly
The sweetest little cherub basking in the warm, fall day
Look at that face!
This year's first snowflakes (with breakfast still on her face).
What is she thinking? Oh those blue, blue eyes.










7 comments:
Beautiful pictures but even better, beautiful little girls! Thank you for posting again, we love getting updates on your family and keeping up on our nieces and cousins. We miss you all!
Love these pictures! Way to go: you've captured the season.
Great post Hannah! Your pictures and girls are beautiful!
Hey. I loaf it, mucho. :) Thanks! :)
Love the pictures. Gets me all excited for a change in the seasons.
Great updates and I love the pictures. Can't wait to see you guys in only 23 days now.
VCL
oh Hannah, how I wish I could give your girls a big kiss! they're so cute...and Norah, holy cow, she looks so yummy. I love your pictures!
Post a Comment