I know, I know judging by the title of this, you are probably thinking I'm talking about potty training again. Don't worry, I'm done talking about that (at least for a while...until the girls actually start doing it again...ugh... that's another story).
We were bored one Saturday, Jeff had homework so we didn't have a lot of time but we wanted to get out for a few hours. I remembered there was this random Winnie the Pooh ride a few blocks away in a parking lot by a Sno Shack so we went and checked it out.
Laurel kissing Pooh. They loved seeing Pooh in real life and the ride played the Winnie the Pooh song which they love. I liked how the sun drenched this one.
After the ride we waited for this new Sushi/Chinese food restaurant to open near by...we were a little weary just because of the look of the place but the food was seriously AMAZING. Here's some pictures I snapped while we waited:
The End.


4 comments:
Cute...I love how the twins are wearing their sunglasses upside down.
Great pictures!! I'm so glad that someone else tried Fong's out before me... I've been wanting to try it out, but haven't had the guts...good sushi is good, bad sushi is...*shudder*
Cute pic's! I love their sunglasses!
I love summer, esp. with Pooh :)
so cute, what a fun time.
Post a Comment