and we are having a baby:
BOY!!!!!
We are excited and scared to death all at the same time....mostly excited (and scared to death). He's healthy and measuring about a week smaller than the due date so they moved it back to the end of March.
We felt so much overwhelming love for him and I still can't get over how blessed we are to be able to have these amazing little miracles in our lives...such an amazing gift from our loving Father in Heaven.
We can't wait to meet him! Now to decide on names and find some blue!


14 comments:
We are excited for the five of you! I understand being scared to death. When we found out Matthew was a boy I was petrified, being one of only 5 girls.
I wish we had boy clothes to pass down to you, but honestly, ours are all extremely thread-bare after 3 boys.
We can't wait to see you in two and a half weeks!!!
Also, Ben just sent an invitation to EVERYONE for Thanksgiving. We will keep you posted on just how crowded it will be here. =)
YYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!! Oh so exciting!!!
Congratulations Hannah! That is exciting. Boys are fabulous. There's no one in the world that loves me like my sons.
That is wonderful! I am already picturing him at two years old being the victim of the older sisters putting him in a dress! Congratulations!
Yay! Congrats! He will be mothered to death with three older sisters!
Woohoo!! Yay!! And a big congratulations to all of you!! xoxo
The good news is that with all of those women in the house he will indeed grow up to be an AMAZING husband! I am pretty sure that's what happened to Darin anyway! Congrats!
I'm so happy for you, Hannah! You're little guy and Ammon can be pals!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. You'll love having a boy. :)
I just poked on over here to see what you'd been up to and hooray!
BOYS ARE AWESOME! I should know, I have two. :-)
Happy Congrats!
So so happy for you all! We couldn't believe when Jessica told us. congrats again!
love ya!
Ruth
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's one lucky boy--not just one mommy but four!;) Congrats, you guys.
GET OUT!!!!! I love that you will have a boy. Welcome to the world of dinosaurs, car sounds, peeing all over the toilet (not in the bowl) playing swords, and pure sweetness. So glad for you. Boy names are hard for me. Cant wait to hear what you come up with. Love you all.
Post a Comment