Jeff left an hour and a half ago to give blood. It usually takes him a 1/2 hour tops...he's a pro blood donor. He finally walked in the door looking like this. I promise I comforted him (while fighting off laughter) after I took this photo. He said "and they didn't even have chocolate!" I really think that may be the only reason he is always so anxious to give away his blood. I adore this man.
And while we're posting pictures of Jeff (and reason's why I love him) here's a gem from a few weeks ago:
He brings so much light into my life.
And while we're posting pictures of Jeff (and reason's why I love him) here's a gem from a few weeks ago:
He brings so much light into my life.


6 comments:
LOL for real!!!!!!!!!!!
"Our family is like fudge....mostly sweet with a lot of nuts."
Thanks for the laugh! ;)
Can't stop laughing. Thanks for brightening my day! Give my best to Jeff too. He's a trooper.
My arms hurt just looking at that picture! Needless to say, I'm not a good blood donor. Excuse me while I go pass out.
Oh Jeff. What a good man. I wonder if he'll be as excited to go the next time around? We missed your family at church and at the Preschool Party this week. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment