This is going to be a short and sweet post with some pictures. Hannah's water broke at 8:30 a.m. and we welcomed our precious little girls into the world on Tuesday, January 15th at 10:33 and 10:34 a.m. Everyone is doing great. Laurel (Baby A) was born first and is 4lbs. 7 oz. and Maisy is 4lbs. 15oz. The girls will have to stay at the hospital for a little while but they are thriving. Thanks for all of your prayers and support in our behalf. We are the happiest people in this world! Love Jeff and Hannah and Laurel and Maisy.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
OUR GIRLS HAVE ARRIVED!!!
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
Wow congratulations. It's always so amazing to me. Now it's twice as amazing.
Hooray for pictures! Congratulations again!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. You give me inspiration for our twin girls arriving in just weeks...Your girls are so beautiful! I hope you are feeling good - you are blessed. - Lorenali
yay! i'm so happy for you! and what can i say, i have a way of inducing labor.... :) Let me know when I can come adore your 2 little ones.
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you! I have been waiting for your post. I have decided that you can't call at 7:30 in the morning you go into labor and then nothing for two days! You know me I was getting a little worried but glad to hear all is well and that your precious girls have arrived. We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet them. Love, Beth
what wonderful, wonderful news! congrats to you guys and your beautiful babies!
WOW! They're beautiful! I'm so happy for both of you!!! You deserve these two blessings in your lives, FINALLY! They're here!
Congratulations you guys! They are beautiful!! I can't wait to see them in person!
Congrats! I especially appreciated the picture of Jeff. He looks a bit overwhelmed times two! Shae
Congratulations! They are so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing. We are so happy for you! love the mosers
Your girls are beautiful!! I can't wait to see more pictures! I hope you are doing well!
Kelly
Congratulations Hannah and Jeff!!! They are beautiful little girls!
Congratulations you guys! They are so tiny and beautiful. What cute little girls. Take care. ~Jason & Bonnie
Congratulations on the arrival of Laurel and Maisy!!! They are beautiful! I am thrilled for you guys! Can't wait to meet the little ones when I come visit Utah! Love you guys!
Angela
yeah...I'm so happy for you two!
GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment