Jeff got braces! Here's a before and during picture...I can't post the after for another year or so....I think his teeth were fine before but he will look even hotter when he's done.
Here's a picture from our time with the Stevenson's making rolls at Christmas. Grandpa Jerry is an amazing roll maker (not to mention all of his cute little helpers)!
This is the fourth and final baby shower given by the Stevenson's. Jerry and Shirley made these amazing cakes for us...aren't they awesome (is my face really THAT swollen)?!Okay, just thought I'd post the latest belly shot...the doctor measured me the other day and then said "HOLY COW!" My belly grew 10 inches in one week...sheesh! So here's a shot at 35 weeks...we're getting close!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
This just in...
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
It must have been the roasted almond fudge that helped you make it 10 more inches.
Remember...January 21st is the day!
Thanks for all the time you spent at Jerry & Shirley's! We really loved seeing you so much!
hooray for braces! my handsome hubby just got his off last month.
10 inches! you're a good woman. it won't be long now...
Wow Hannah! Now, you look pregnant with twins!
Holy Cow! Sounds just like Dr. Liddle! I agree, now you look like you could be having twins, though I bet you still aren't 5 ft around... ;) Just a few more days and you'll have your girls!
You look so cute! You actually are a lot smaller than I thought you would be 2 weeks before having twins! Good luck with everything and keep us posted. :)
You look great Hannah! It's fun to see photos of the rest of the Stevenson clan too :)
Woo-hoo! 10 inches in a week! That's impressive. Now if I could only lose all the inches I gained by eating those holiday goodies....
You are definetly having twins! So good to see you two in Utah! Can't wait to meet those babies. We'll talk soon.
Love, Beth
Post a Comment