Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We're One Week Old Today!!!

One of the nurses came out today with two matching outfits for the girls to celebrate their one week birthday! Happy One Week Laurel and Maisy!

Here's all of us together...our first family picture.

11 comments:

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

Hannah, you look so good! How does it feel to be so much lighter!? The babies are beautiful. They are so feminine looking! Precious.

Britta said...

I love it!!! What a perfect looking family. The girls are soooo cute! I can't wait to meet them!!!!

Carlee Hoopes said...

They're just so tiny and adorable!!!! You look great Hannah!!

Marielle said...

Hi Hannah,
I'm so happy to hear that you had two beautiful baby girls! Girls are the best! You guys look like you are doing really well. The last time I saw you was at Ruth's wedding and you were telling me that you wanted to have a baby and now here you are with two sweet angels! Congratulations! I'm going to keep checking on your blog to see how you are doing!
love, marielle

Maria said...

You guys all look so great!

100 Percent Cottam said...

happy birthday to those beautiful babies!!!

Anonymous said...

so cute!

MJG said...

Yay for 1 week! They look great. I can't wait to meet them.

Britta said...

I love the babies!

Lori said...

Sigh... they grow up so fast.

Let us know when you need anything. Extra hands may come in handy. oh, geeze. Bad pun unintentional.

Signed,
"The Dwellers"

Thelma said...

Congratulations Hannah and Jeff! Your girls are pretty...like their mother.


Love Thelma