Okay I just have to talk about how much I love this wrap thingy. Leta Kay gave this to us and it is proving to be a life saver. I can put one of the girls in it (they love to be in it, close to me and I love having them in it close to me) and then my hands are free to do whatever I need to for the other. I looked online and there is a way to wrap this thing to carry both girls but I haven't figured that out yet. Anyway...just thought I'd share.
Here are some pictures I took yesterday. I had to catch how small they are right now...they LOVE being next to each other in the bouncy seat (thanks Callie and Jon).
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Even more...
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
We love the pictures! It looks like you are so elated with your girls. Just remember that at 4 am when you can't open your eyes but they are both hungry. Just kidding. We love you blog updates and reading about your new adventures. OUr only regret is that we live to far away to see you all in person. I was so jealous of Andrea the other day. Hopefully we can talk soon though. We love you guys and look for our new blog coming your way soon!
Love,
Beth
What beautiful little girls! (and you look AWESOME too Hannah!) You are smart to take lots of pictures of them so small... they will grow up faster than you know and you will be surprised at how quickly you will only be able to fit ONE baby in the bouncer! I just can't get over how sweet they look cuddling up to each other. Truly precious.
Something I've been doing that has been fun and interesting is taking a picture of McKay every month. It is AMAZING how much he changes in one month! I am sure you have already seen that from when your girls were born.
Congratulations on the safe arrival of your little angels!!
They are so absolutely gorgeous!! Not to mention you look pretty darn good yourself!! I think that if anybody could be the best mother for twins it would definately be you!! Good luck with your little ones and enjoy everyday...enen the ones that seem to never end!!!
Love,
Amber Johnson
I love all the pictures you put on your blog. I think it is so cute that they love being next to each other. Hopefully that will last for the rest of their lives. I'm sure it will. Twins have a special relationship!
I just found your blog link on Britta's blog- how fun to see your babies. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you to have two beautiful little girls in your home to love.
p.s. I have a sling that I couldn't have lived without- two babies in it though that would be a trick.
Hannah, you look amazing and those girls are so precious! I had a couple of different slings and carriers and I don't know what I would have done without them - defintely a lifesaver!
Hannah, I like the new look of your blog. =)
awesome. i'm a big fan of those wrap thingys and i don't even have any kids!!
I love the new look of your blog. Have a great day! Love you all!
They are gorgeous! It was so fun to see them and you guys seem so happy and you can tell you are just enjoying being parents. It's great. I'm slowly but surely getting into blogging and I just tagged you :)
Genevieve
Post a Comment