After twelve days in the level 2 NICU the girls are home! We have enjoyed them so much. Here are some photos of taking them home and a few of just hanging out. It has seriously been pure, exhausting JOY. It has been so fun for them to meet some of their cousins and to have so many friends and family call and stop by to meet them. They are such good little girls. We will be posting some more pictures soon. We are IN LOVE with our girls.
And while I'm here...it's time for a SHOUT OUT. For who? MOM! My mom has been here for two and a half weeks and has been so amazing! We are going to seriously miss her so much when she goes. She has been there everyday to help hold and feed babies, do every job in the house, and most of all to be my friend and mother...does that make sense? She is my mother in every way a mother should be. I wish I could express how much her being here has meant to me.
Here are some pics:
And another SHOUT OUT for Jerry and Shirley (Jeff's parents). They helped Jeff totally redo our kitchen counter tops...it took a total of three long days but the kitchen looks AMAZING and I feel so spoiled to have all of this new space in the kitchen. They have helped us so many times in the past with our house. We are so thankful for all of their love and support. Here's a picture:




6 comments:
wow! all of you look GREAT!! i'm so excited that you are all home now.
What sweet, precious girls! I'm sure you're ecstatic to have them home. And congrats on the spruced up kitchen! Shirley and Jerry are the best :) Tell them hello for me. I haven't seen them in ages!
Laurel and Maisy are SOOOO cute! I can't believe how different they look already. Kory and I loved seeing and holding them today. They are just so sweet...and so TINY!!!! We just have so much fun hanging out with you guys. We could have stayed and talked for hours. It's just too bad we don't live closer to each other. Maisy, Laurel, and Maggie are so close in age that they could be great friends someday. :)
Sounds like you guys have some great parents. Way to give a shout-out to your mom. Sounds like she deserved it, along with Jeff's parents. I actually noticed your counter tops today and I really liked them! They look great!
Moms are so wonderful! I don't know how I would have done it with one little baby without my mom helping us for a week and a half... plus leaving our freezer full of a month of meals - and you have two! I've been thinking a lot about you guys and your girls... so glad you are home.
You're counters look great! I love the pictures. You've done great to keep your blog updated. With two babies you definately have an excuse to not keep it updated, but you do and I'm happy about that and I can't wait to meet those sweet little babies. Tell Laurel and Maisy their Aunt Britta and Uncle Clint says Hi!
Elsa saw your pictures and said that "Aunt Hannah looks good."
congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys, they are adorable girls. Im happy to see they are doing well. Love Rhiann
Post a Comment