Monday, February 18, 2008

A Week of LOVE

Here are a whole bunch of pictures from this last week. As you can see it has been a wonderful week full of love. Valentines day was seriously WONDERFUL. Jeff showered me with flowers, chocolates, a sweet smelling candle, Martinelli's, a shoe rack and a really cool dirty clothes hamper. Practical and sentimental all rolled into one hunk of a man! I made him a shrimp linguine meal complete with a chocolate raspberry cake...and as you can see from the photo, by the time we were done with dinner the cake had seriously split in half on it's own! How? We are still mystified...maybe too much frosting? Anyway, it tasted really good...that's all that matters right? The girls got dressed up in their Valentines Day outfits. We put on the ridiculously cute bows that our dear friends Derek and Christy Reed sent and then some other bows that Amy Coconour made for them...they were perfect!

I wanted to post some pictures of Scout (Cedric and Sarah's babe) on her blessing day. She was so cute that day (let's be honest, she is cute EVERY day...check out their blog on the side to see some new, awesome photo's courtesy of Jon Canlas). She's wearing the dress Sarah's sister wore when she was Christened so that was pretty cool. I also included a photo of Grandma and Grandpa Anderson with some of Laurel and Maisy's cousins. I love that picture. Oh and then another one or two with our friends Matt and Mele Demille. They are our good friends from our previous ward...I think we got married a week before they did and we both came to the ward for the first time on the same day. They are so special to us. We can't wait to meet their little baby girl in April! The rest are just of us hanging out and that's what we do best these days. Oh make sure to find the one of Maisy in her ultra cool blue velor jumpsuit (I found her sleeping with her hood totally covering her face and missing a sock...hilarious)! I also loved the one of them with Aunt Brittany (Jeff's little sister).

The girls turned a month old on February 15th! SHEESH time is flying by...and everyday is a wonderful adventure.

10 comments:

Genevieve Beck said...

It looks like you got the carrier to work to hold both of them. The cake looked spectacular--I don't think you can ever have too much frosting.

Thelma said...

I love your blog. I love you. Your girls are beautiful and it warms my heart to see their pictures and hear your happy voice through your written
words.

Love Thelma

Carlee Hoopes said...

Ok, those pictures are SOOOO cute! Laurel and Maisy are getting cuter every day, if that's even possible! I am totally jealous of that sling thing that you carry them around in. It looks very intriguing! I am also envious of that cake you made. It looks YUMMY!!! It truly is a mystery how it split in half, but perhaps the cake wanted to make it easier for you guys to eat it by allowing you to each get your half without having to waste any extra energy or calories cutting it. What a nice cake! (I realize I'm starting to sound delusional...I apologize.)

Okay, so now I want the following shipped direct to my home: Callie's spaghetti sauce, those adorable bows, your cake, and your neat sling thingy. See what you can do, okay? ;) Just kidding.

Beth and Shae said...

So adorable! It was great to chat the other day! Keep enjoying your new life and we love the pictures. Your girls are beautiful. Love, Beth

Britta said...

It's so great to see my sister finally as a mother. You're dreams have come true. What blessings! The BEST things come to those who wait, huh?! Love you!

Maria said...

What beautiful pictures. Sounds like you are LOVING being a mom. I don't think anything can make you happier! You're girls are so precious.

Sassyfrass said...

I can't get enough of your precious little girls! They are too sweet and I love that you figured out how to wear both in the wrap.

Kelly said...

I love your blog! Your girls are darling!! The wait was well worth it huh? You are the cutest mom ever! How do you find time to blog now that you are a mom to twins?? :) Love and miss you!

Ruth and Jordan said...

Oh Hannah, there are days I totally wished I lived in Utah so I could see and enjoy all these beautiful babies.
I'm so happy for you both, and I can see you both are going to be amazing parents.
We love you guys!

Rhiann said...

Your girls are so adorable, thanks for the incouragement! I need it more than anything right now. take care of those girls, you look great..