Saturday, February 9, 2008

MORE PICTURES AND THANKS!!!

Oh Maisy...you are so pretty


A kiss from Laurel

Great-Grandma and Grandpa Anderson with the girls...what a special day.

Okay, this was pretty amazing. Uncle Micah (while holding Laurel) figured out one of the toughest puzzles Santa left in Jeff's stocking. What can we say Micah...you are a genius!


Laurel was pretty tired after all of the visitors that day...Grandma Anderson probably felt the same way at that point...thanks again Mom for ALL you did for those two and a half weeks.

AHHH!!! I love these little feet!



and even cuter with these little slippers...made by our favorite neighbor Lori Kimberlin...here she is with both girls. WE LOVE YOU LORI!!!!


And then look at THIS! I CANNOT believe this blanket! Sherri Allen MADE this for the girls...I almost don't want to use it because it is SO amazing...this is one of those kind of blankets that you pass on from generation to generation...anyway for some reason we have been so blessed with so many friends that have given so much to us and these special little girls. Thanks Sherri and everyone else who is reading this (and you know who you are) that have blessed us with your love, diapers, dinners, treats, support, gifts, and friendships.




3 comments:

Britta said...

Beautiful babies! Grandma and Grandpa are so wonderful to come and see you. They must of really wanted to see those babies to drive in the snow, huh? I love that little afghan that was made for them. It will go perfect with their blessing dresses. (Which I'm almost done with.) Love you!

Carlee Hoopes said...

Hannah, they were adorable when I saw them, but they just keep getting more adorable every day! They are so stinkin' cute!

Dang. I need to be more domestic. Look at all the awesome stuff I could make if I would un-lazy myself and learn to do something! Instead I am forced to purchase not-so-cute things at the local Wal-Mart! :( Sounds like you have some great, talented friends and family members!

Unknown said...

awww. what beautiful girls.