I'm sitting here with a quiet moment scarfing down some of the most amazing spaghetti. Callie made it for us and put it in the freezer for when the meals from church stopped coming. (Confession:I have been secretly anticipating the end of the meals so I could finally thaw this sauce out and enjoy it without even having to even THINK about the heartburn that used to follow...I seriously started salivating in the hospital just thinking about it.)
First of all let me say Callie is a MASTER cook. Every time I eat anything created by her I am literally in HEAVEN. Jeff agrees. The first time we ate some of the spaghetti sauce Callie created for us from the tomatoes in our garden Jeff kept saying with wide eyes and mouth full..."Wowph, she reawee haf a gifth!" My first thought was "HEY! He has never said that about MY cooking!" But then I had to remember that Callie is above most of us in this area and I am just thankful she's shares some of the goodness with us.
Anyway, so I have a few minutes in between bites to answer the TAG that Genevieve sent my way...
So...A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago: That is February 1998-- I was on a mission for my church in Hartford CT. Actually my mission covered Rhode Island too and that was where I was stationed in February of '98. Coventry and West Warwick RI. That was a really happy time for me. I was serving with one of my favorite companions Sister Jill Jarvis. I was her last companion before she went back to Mesa, AZ later that year in April. We rode bikes everywhere and taught some amazing families while we were there. MAN, life is really the happiest it's ever been for me right now, but that time would have to be a pretty close second. I have so many fond memories of our time together.
5 things on my to-do list today: Hmm...that's easy. Feed babies, change babies, burp babies, love and cuddle with babies, kiss my AMAZING husband and put away my pregnancy clothes (YIPPEE!!!) Does it get any better than that?
Snacks I enjoy: My favorites right now are yogurt, Little Debbie chocolate heart cakes, Ovaltine, granola bars and apples
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: A billionaire? Sheesh that's overwhelming...I think I would pay off our house and buy a new couch and recliner or maybe even two. I would give a lot of the money away and make peoples lives better with it. Then I would put the rest in the bank and go shopping whenever I wanted!
5 places I have lived: Portland Oregon, Federal Way Washington, Mesa AZ, The Biggest Little City in the World, Connecticut and Rhode Island (mission...but you already knew that) and now Utah.
5 Things people don't know about me: Hmm...this is hard. I'm pretty open. I know! I bet most of you didn't know that I am now wearing a size 11 shoe! My feet grew but not because of pregnancy. When I turned 30 all of the sudden my shoes didn't fit anymore. I was really upset about it at first because it's hard to find size 11 shoes but now I have embraced it and actually found that most of the time size 11 shoes are on clearance because there aren't many of us ladies that wear the size.
Okay that's one...something else...hmm...I grew up in AZ with an acre of citrus trees in my backyard. I could go out and pick whatever my little heart desired: Oranges, tangerines, pink grapefruit, lemons, even apricots (I know it's not citrus but we had those too). I really took that for granted until we moved to NV and had to PAY for citrus.
I love long, HOT showers.
I am a HUGE fan of: Neil Diamond, Carley Simon, Bread, ABBA, Billy Joel and Celine Dion.
I used to drive a Pontiac T-1000. Britta and I would drive around town listening to R.E.M. in our SWEET ride. It was a really cool set of wheels.
Done. If you have made it to this point, you are either really bored or a really good friend.
I am tagging: Camille, Britta and Carlee
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
I've Been Tagged
Posted by Hannah Stevenson at 11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Okay-- You lived in Portland? This comes up NOW? Did I know that? Um, I don't think I knew that. And I so knew peop's in Federal Way. My brother served part of his mission there.
You listen to Bread? Diary- SAD. It's so sad, it's pronounced sa-Had.
Hi five on the big feet! Though I'm on my way to an eleven, I am still only a ten (a different 'ten' than Bo Derek). Here's a little secret, if you don't already know: go to DSW. You will be in expensive shoe/cheap price heaven.
Cutest... babies... ever.
You need to come down for dinner. If I have Callie cater the dinner, will you come? Seriously, come down stairs. It'll feel like you're getting out of the house. mUAhaHA! But you'll still be here!!
Good ol' commitment pattern: "Would dinner Monday night at seven, or Thursday night at six work best for you?"
Lori.
p.s. matthewandlori.blogspot.com
Post a Comment